A blog about the blessing and experiences of a family that loves to be together.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Welcome
Welcome to the Idaho McConkie family blog. I know that it is pretty empty right now, but we will get there. I'm still new to this blogger thing and haven't taken the time to figure it out. We are here and doing great!
yeah I am glad you are posting now I was surprised to see on my bloglines this morning that you had a new post. Blogging is the best but be careful it is addicting!
2 comments:
yeah I am glad you are posting now I was surprised to see on my bloglines this morning that you had a new post. Blogging is the best but be careful it is addicting!
Wahoo! Hallelujah! Welcome to the world of blogging, good to see you guys up & running.
Post a Comment