Hi Aleisha! I found you off of Ashley's blog, your little family is so cute. So what part of Idaho are you guys in? We're in Emmett and have been here for the past 2 years remodeling a house...not exactly a fun or fast project! Glad to see you're doing well, keep in touch!
3 comments:
Hi Aleisha! I found you off of Ashley's blog, your little family is so cute. So what part of Idaho are you guys in? We're in Emmett and have been here for the past 2 years remodeling a house...not exactly a fun or fast project! Glad to see you're doing well, keep in touch!
Wow, and to think I was at home eating ice cream in the AC... I don't know whether I should feel lucky or guilty.
Looks like you guys were able to burn some major calories! I think I just packed 'em all on!
Post a Comment