We also spent some time and Grandma and Grandpa Walker's house in Emmett. The girls, Kaitlyn and Taryn got to make their own birthday cakes. (Kaitlyn's only had about 2 pounds of sprinkles on it....yum).
Then we spend some time catching the goats. They are harder to catch than you would think.
Almost got it!!!
Carsen and Clay helped to can pears. Andrea and I were so proud to get two jars done with all the fun and crazy things going on. What good helpers. :)
3 comments:
How fun I bet the kids had a great time. Looks like so much fun...I would totally rather be petting animals and be on the farm than sitting here alone while Ryan is gone hunting all week...hopefully he'll have something to show for it! Good to know you aren't MIA....I've been missing hanging out with you. FYI I'm going to be canning some more peaches and apples and cherries here in the next couple weeks so If you feel like comeing let me know
Cute pictures! I still wish I could have gone.
Hey! I found your blog and it's way cute! I'm gonna add you to my friends and fam list, I hope that's ok. Check out our blog too!
Post a Comment