Okay, So I love the movie "The Perfect Man" and I have always thought it would be so fun to do wedding cakes, and work in a bakery. I have never actually taken any cake classes, I just teach myself. I volunteered to do a cake for my friends baby shower

. I think it went pretty well for my first one, just don't look very close. But now, I think I have decided that I would rather have a cake that just tastes good, and didn't really have to look that cute.
This is Richard's Conference Apple pie. (he gets one at every fall conference, but usually his mom makes it.) I think mine was pretty good. I cooked it in a brown paper bag so the crust wouldn't burn.
My kids provide a wonderful working environment for me with their wonderful music. They will makes us millions I'm sure.
9 comments:
Aleisha! I got home with my slice of the strawberry filled piece and LOVED it. You are amazing for making such a fabulous cake for all of us girls. What a fun night! Thanks so much!
Hey Aleisha, this is Mel. I found your blog through Sandi's. check mine out at melanieclaridge.blogspot.com
and can I get your address?
What a cute cake! I'm going to start taking a cake decorating class...I've taught myself a ton of embroidery and other sewing skills, but cakes just don't come naturally to me.
That cake is totally cute! Good job. About moving - we are planning on living in the Washington Terrace area, close to Bonneville. If job changes require, however, we would be happy to go out into the real world!
can i have your mailing address? pretty please!!
The cake turned out great Aleisha, what stress? But I would have to say that I agree with you about the tasting good part though.
I am amazed by your cake decorating skills! And I love the picture of Kaitlyn and Carsen. They look a lot alike right there. So cute!
That cake was adorable. Talent! Thanks for sharing it. I would have kept it in a box for display...after all that work.
THe cake looks great!!! You are so talented, even after Kaitlynn's help :).
Post a Comment