Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kaitlyn is on a roll!

So, Emperor's new groove is one of my all time favorite movies. There is a part in the movie where Kronk has an angel in a white robe on one shoulder and the devil on the other and they are making fun of each other. Well, yesterday Rich came out the bathroom in a white robe and Kaitlyn goes, "Dad, why do you have that white dress on?" And Rich said, "It's not a dress, it is a robe." I about died. It was a direct quote from the movie. Any thing for a laugh these days!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Ha! That's totally awesome... that movie is so great. I can totally picture Rich saying that too.

Holly said...

How cute! How are Scott and Kevin and everyone? Tell them I said hello!

TeamBennett said...

That is too funny! Don't you love 3 yr olds?! Ours is turning 4 in 2 months. I can't believe how time flies.