Friday, October 31, 2008

Now that's Scary!!!


Well folks, there you have it! The McConkie Family Halloween costume. Richard and I actually dressed up this year thanks to the Caywood's. It was a good thing it wasn't cold this year. ;) We went trick-or-treating down town Pocatello for a little bit...the business all hand out candy, then we went up to our church for a trunk or treat. After we went inside for baked potatoes and chili. Then we just went to a few houses of the people I used to work with. It was really fun. We hope you all had a great time to. We can't wait to see your scary pictures as well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic of the fam! Love the costumes!

Unknown said...

Thats probably the scariest costume I've ever seen!! Rich's shoulder and chest......SCARY :)

Becky Moss said...

Funny! Aleisha I think you look like an angel, sorry can't say the same about Rich. The kids look adorable.

Sheryl said...

Great picture of your family. Alisha you really do look like an angel. I'm blog hopping and thought I'd just say hello.

Caywood Clan said...

So many cute things on here! Nice costumes by the way (you're welcome) Love the halloween bow for kaitlyn...does she actually wear it? I absolute love the pics of the kids in the leaves! Looking forward to seeing some good family pics on here soon!

Andrew and Shandee said...

How fun. I love the costumes. I am so glad we have had the opportunity to get to know you guys better. You are great examples to us and the temple was great. We will have to do something again soon. PS: your kids are so cute.