Friday, October 31, 2008

We lOVe FaLL


This is the Halloween bow that Grandma Walker made for Kaitlyn. (AMAZING!) Cousins Taryn and Brynlee have one too! Thanks Grandma!

This is Kaitlyn's Halloween shirt. It says "Beauty is only skin deep". We thought it was pretty cute.

We love to play in the leaves. This is us in the backyard just hanging out.
And this lovely picture is of me. Yes, I have had to many comments that there are no pictures of me on the blog, but I must say it is hard to take a picture of yourself. We are going to try to take some family pictures soon, so I will post those, but for now, this picture will have to work. Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Johnson's said...

It' so fun to see your family in action and not just at kids club. :-)