Okay, we are not talking about Twilight. Richard got a JOB! Yep, that is right. It is time for us to become real grownup people now. Richard has been offered and accepted a job at St Luke's Childrens Hospital in Boise. We will be leaving Pocatello on December 20th (ish). He will start his new job on Jan. 12 unless we can get the paperwork for his license sooner, then he will start on Jan. 5th. We are so proud of him and all of his hard work. This is a dream job for him. Congrats!
7 comments:
WooHoo! Congrats Richard! Although I'm very sad your family will be leaving Pocatello, Boise will be SO great. You'll definitely be missed!
Congratulations! I can only imagine what a relief that is for you!
That is so awsome (sniff) I'm so happy for you to be closer to your fam and that rich got a job he is going to love! Wow it's happening so fast, but congrats!
Congratulations! You will do a great job. It will be nice living in the Boise area also.
Congrats you guys! That's so awesome. I can't believe that you're really leaving that soon. What am I going to do? Oh dear. Have a great Thanksgiving!
Alright!!!! We had our fingers crossed that Boise would be the place. We will see you soon- and hopefully much more often.
Congrats again you guys. Rich, you already know I think you rock.
Post a Comment