Monday, November 17, 2008

Tag...this time about me.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago ...
1- Sophmore at Emmet High School
2- The School Musical auditions - Oliver Twist
3- Hanging out with Amber thinking about where to go to college
4-Key Club Vice President - saving money to get to convention.
5-

5 things on today's "to do" list...
1-Work out
2- Kaitlyn's preschool
3- Take Richard Lunch
4- Visiting Teaching
5- RS Phone Calls

5 snacks I enjoy...
1- fruit
2- crackers
3- anything with chocolate and peanut butter
4- popcorn
5-string cheese

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- Get a farm
2- pay off loans
3- put some in savings for a rainy day
4- donate to the Ronald McDonald house
5- TRAVEL the world with my family

5 places I have lived...
1- Emmett, ID
2- Pocatello, ID
3- Chubbuck, ID
4- Idaho Falls, ID
5- that's it.

5 jobs that I have had...
1- Golds Gym Day Care
2- Idaho Medical Imaging - Pt service Cord.
3- Pourtneuf Medical Center - Radiology, ICU EKG monitor Tech, MRI tech aid
4- McDonalds- Yep...I really did!
5- Telephone Exchange...and a few others. :)

I'm not the most exciting person, but now you know just a little more about me. :)

No comments: