looks like you guys had fun,hope you had a Merry Christmas, we are already feeling the lack of friends who are we going to hang out with on New Years now both you and the Davis's are in Boise! Stupid Boise!
Aleisha, I'm glad you made it there safely. Did Santa make it too? Cute picture of your family. Is it new? We miss you at work. I hope you are able to settle in. Can't wait to see more pictures of your living quarters.
5 comments:
Very nice--I love the costumes!! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!
looks like you guys had fun,hope you had a Merry Christmas, we are already feeling the lack of friends who are we going to hang out with on New Years now both you and the Davis's are in Boise! Stupid Boise!
Aleisha, I'm glad you made it there safely. Did Santa make it too? Cute picture of your family. Is it new? We miss you at work. I hope you are able to settle in. Can't wait to see more pictures of your living quarters.
I am glad you got pictures. I am going to have to get copies.
What a fun nativity! It looks like everyone had a good time! I love your new family pic and background for your blog! Awesome!
Post a Comment