Wednesday, December 17, 2008
WAHOO!!!!!!
He did it!!!! Richard has finished his BSN!!!! And he did it with flying colors! We are so proud of you Rich!!!! Now it is time for us to start a real job, with real bills, and a grown up life. I guess it is a bitter sweet. I'm ready to move on, but at the same time there are parts of this "college life" that I wish I could take with me. I have made some really good friends here, and I am very sad that I can't pack you all up and take you with me. I hope we will stay in touch. Maybe I can still come down once a month...or every couple of months for a girls night! (Thanks for the food Jess!) I hope you all keep us updated with you and your families. You all mean so much to us. Thanks for blessing our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm really on the verge of tears...I'm gonna miss you!!
Congrats, Rich! It has been great hangin' with you guys. We will miss you! Let us know when you're on this side of the state so we can get together. Merry Christmas!
You really think you're going to be able to have a "grown up" life with Rich? Camille thought the same thing after I graduated; boy was she wrong.
Post a Comment