A blog about the blessing and experiences of a family that loves to be together.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
We made it!
We just wanted to let you all know that we finally made it. We will unpack the U-Haul Monday....and I will post pictures. The trip was uneventful. (Thank goodness) But we did bring ALOT of snow with us. More to come.....
I am glad you made it safely. That is cute that your daughter names things after me. The truth is that you guys have influenced our lives so much. I love you guys. Please keep us updated and congrats for all your success!
Your family pic is so dang adorable? Seriously?? SO cute!! I'm glad you made it safe. We miss you here at the kids klub!! I hope you have a wonderful christmas!! Talk later
4 comments:
I'm glad that you guys made it safely. And I don't think you took enough snow with you...we've got most of it here still. :)
Good luck guys!! I'm glad you missed all the fun snow that's falling now. We will miss you terribly, but are SUPER excited for you!!
I am glad you made it safely. That is cute that your daughter names things after me. The truth is that you guys have influenced our lives so much. I love you guys. Please keep us updated and congrats for all your success!
Your family pic is so dang adorable? Seriously?? SO cute!! I'm glad you made it safe. We miss you here at the kids klub!! I hope you have a wonderful christmas!! Talk later
Post a Comment