


So I just wanted you all to know that my children may not look like me, but when it comes to food. They are just like me. Here are the kids enjoying some ice cream. Carsen finally got his own cone because none of us wanted to share with him anymore. He would just stand and your side and scream because we couldn't give it to him fast enough. I don't think he got one drop on his shirt.
7 comments:
that is so cute and pretty impressive that he didn't get any on his shirt. We miss you guys tons are you sure you don't want to come back?
You have great looking kids!
I can't believe how much those kids have changed in only a month! We miss you guys and hope you're happy in Boise.
Fun stuff. Seriously though, you really don't think your kids look like you?
Ah! Ice Cream! Lukas like to eat the cone from the bottom up. It make for wonderful messes. I am so glad you got a house, a job, and your family.
That is very cute. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Yay for getting a house.
Your kids are sooo cute. Hey-I am volunteering for the special olympics in Boise on Feb 13 and 14. I was wondering where in Boise do you live, because if you are somewhat close, would it be ok if I stayed the night with you guys? If it is too much, let me know...I won't be offended. My number is 201-7322, so let me know either way. Thanks. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment