Saturday, January 17, 2009

Our House!!

Some may know, others may not yet. We just bought ourselves a house! WAHOO! We have been waiting all week for the phone call and it finally came - while we were at the Boise Zoo with Mom and Dad who were visiting. We are so excited! We will close around the last week in February and we have already signed the paperwork to get things started.I just wanted to make sure everyone knows how Aleisha and I feel about this. The Lord has been so much a part of our lives over the past few weeks especially. He has had his hand in planning this from the beginning of when we took the job in Boise. He directed Aleisha to rent where we are renting, to find the house so fast and get our financing in order the day before all of this happened, and to put us in a position to get us here. We have seen his hand in our lives, both individually and as a family, so much and we are eternally grateful to him for these blessings. We realize it is his hand that has directed us here and we feel it such a blessing to know he is watching out for us, as he is for the whole family. We love you and thank you for your prayers and faith each day.

The Idaho McConkies

PS: a link to our house...http://realestate.yahoo.com/Idaho/Nampa/18423-avalon-pl:258e7148d945b39bf449b75f96f42a1;_ylt=Ag8awOs_Gd3A_vKuyWjTTb9n47Qs

6 comments:

Ashley said...

That's way exciting! I am so happy for you guys!

Rachel said...

Scott and I are thrilled that you guys are doing so well. And we are jealous of the new house. :) Congrats!

Andrea said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you. Now you will have to plan a trip down our way so that we can go to Tia Pan and do some decorating!!!

Becky Moss said...

YAY!! The house looks beautiful. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Anonymous said...

I'm a little green with envy but I'm happy for you all the same. Glad the job is going well! Good luck with the house and everything that goes with it.

Kari said...

I am sooooooo pumped for you and your house! Holy cow what a steal!!! and I heard it's in the same area as the Price's, yea friends! DId I mention I'm so happy for you?!