Thursday, February 19, 2009

Our House, in the middle of our street, our house

Well, I wouldn't quite say it was our street, but it is now our house. We signed papers this afternoon in Boise and we now own a house in Nampa! Our payment is lower than we thought and I now have a honeydew list that rivals most third world countries declarations of independence. We are very excited and can't wait to move in next week. We officially get control of it and get the keys next Monday or Tuesday and we will be moving in sometime after that, although we are not sure. It is a very exciting time.

4 comments:

Relle said...

That is indeed very exciting! Congrats!!!! Best wishes!

Ashley said...

Congrats!!!! Owning your own home is such a wonderful thing. Good luck with the honey do list!! You both will have so much fun making the house your own.

kimberly said...

you two deserve this awesome home so much. you've been smart, worked hard, and sacrificed a lot for so long. congratulations...i can't wait to see it!

Jen B said...

How exciting! I'm sooooo excited for you guys! Can't wait to see it!