This was probably ment more for the guys, so if you can get your hubby to read it with you, you will both have a good laugh. I know Rich and I did.
8 Words that Women use and What They Mean.
1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to be quiet.
2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means 1/2 an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4. Go Ahead: This a dare, not permission, Don't do it!
5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are a fool and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. Thanks: A women is thanking you - do not question or faint, just say your welcome.
8. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.
5 comments:
That's so true. I love it.
This was hilarious and I think I am guilty of using way too many of these words. Richard, Congratulations. I remember after I took my LPN test I left knowing I got 2 right for sure and the rest were just hopeful. Isn't the suspense wonderful. J/k
HAHA!! These are so funny because they're SO true! I was excited when Andrew read them and said he agreed, because it must mean that he must understand me more than he lets on :)
I remember reading this years ago.... it is just as funny and true now!!! These should be added as part of the 'standard works'. I think it would help a lot of marriages!
SOOOOOO true! Every man needs to read this. Hope all is well your way!
Post a Comment