Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We Moved AGAIN!

We are here at last! We have finally moved into our new house. This will be our home for the next few years. So far we LOVE it! We have a wonderful ward, and great neighbors. It is hard not to want to fix everything in the house all at once, but money doesn't grow on trees. (who knew?) Anyways, we are here, have lots and lots of extra room, and can't wait for all of you to come visit!!! I will send pictures and updates when I get tired of unpacking.

4 comments:

Ashley Reno said...

Hopefully you get tired of unpacking soon. We like updates and I am excited to see the place with people in it. How are your kids doing? Are they adjusting to the move well? Love ya.

Janelle said...

congrats I hope you continue to love it!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! We miss you guys! How fun to have taken that next big step in life!

Jamica said...

Yeay! Your first house! It is so fun to make it a home. I think it takes one full year.... then you'll have memories of all the holiday. So FUN! I love unpacking and finding a new home for everything! I can't wait to see it in person!