Monday, March 2, 2009
He CAN talk...kinda
So Carsen is no 14 months old and we are so excited for the very very few words he can say. Kaitlyn was telling stories by this age, so we have been a little worried. He can say Papa, nana, Mama, and Dada! I know they are all basically the same, but he knows what they mean, and they actually do sound different when he says them. Now only a few more words or signs even and maybe we can cut down on the yelling and screaming. That seems to be his favorite way of communicating. Kaitlyn is a great big help and trys to get him to talk too, but it hasn't worked yet. Thanks for being a great big sister Kaitlyn. But I always tell Rich, he good looks will make up for what he might be lacking in brains. :) We love ya Carsen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is sure a cutie! I am excited to see you guys next weekend. I hope singing went well for you. Love ya.
Hey - I found you!!! I hope that all is going well up in Boise. I can't believe that Carson is talking already too! My, it's seems like forever, but it's only been 3 months!
Everytime I look at your blog it makes me smile. I LOVE the pic I just can't get over it. We miss you guys sooooo much. I'm totally bummed that we couldn't make it up there this week....of course we had to have drama right? We are totally looking forward to seeing you guys hopefully next month! Hope all is going well...let me know if your going to go to that $.25 exchange and how awesome it is so I can be totally jealous!
He's a screamer? It has been WAY too long since we have seen you guys! I didn't know there were other ways that young toddlers communicated!?
Post a Comment