
So can I just say my husband is fantastic! I got a new sofa and love seat for my birthday. I'm so excited to finally have a place to sit downstairs. I think this a great step to making our house really feel like a home. The next step is painting and curtains. Then on to wall decor. This picture doesn't really do it justice, but it is an idea of what they look like. They should be here in a few weeks. Thanks Rich for a great birthday! Oh, can I also say he got me an very yummy cake from COSTCO.
4 comments:
Wow!! They are so pretty! Hope you had a great birthday and that everything is going great for you guys! We miss you!
Yeay!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! They really are beautiful couches! What a great foundation to build off of.... They will easily go with any accent colors you choose. Let the decoration fun begin! (Or at least the dreaming part of it! Too bad the money doesn't come as quickly as the dreams do!)
Glad you had a great day! I love you!
I really like your couch. I can't wait to see it all put together. Fun!!
Good job Rich! Awesome gift! Costco does have the best cakes and cheap too! Happy Birthday, Aleisha!
Post a Comment