Friday, August 28, 2009
Official Announcement
Okay, I guess we should make an official announcement. McConkie number 3 is on their way. I am Due Feb. 27 2010. I have been a little sick, but not as sick as I was with Kaitlyn, but I wasn't sick at all with Carsen. This led me to think it was a girl, however, when I went to the Dr on Wednesday he said he would guess a boy. We will find out what it is, but not until the end of October. I am feeling great and the kids, well Kaitlyn is excited. She has said that she wants a sister because she already has a brother. We don't really care either way. We will keep you all posted. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
yeah that is so much fun! That is Jason's birthday but as I wish for people to go early you can have him on my sisters birthday which is the 7th so just as soon as you are full term!!
YAY!!! Congrats!
Congratulations! All three of my pregnancies were very different and we got girls for all of them. It will be fun to see what your 3rd is.
Congrats you guys.
My midwife totally guessed a boy for me and she was right(then again I think I'm jinxed). Either way it's very exciting. I hope you don't get too sick. Congratulations!
Congrats! We are excited to share in your news!
Congrats! We are so excited for you! Well, if you have a girl, she will have a close girlfriend in our family! Can't wait to find out what you are having!
Post a Comment