Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our Kids

So our kids are growing up so fast. Kaitlyn was at the store with mom today and called me on the phone. She asked me what kind of ice cream I wanted and I told her "Chocolate". She then proceeded to explain to me that I could not get chocolate because she "only sees 4 or 5 of those". I said OK and asked to speak with mom. We ended up with Cookie dough (I think).
Carsen hasn't been feeling well lately. I almost wonder if he is growing now and has growing pains. He could also be teething but he still has things he absolutely loves. We are taking care of some friends dog while they are out of town and they have a motorcycle (harley style road bike) that he LOVES to ride! So we took him on a little ride around the block. When we got back he threw the biggest fit because he had to get off. He cried forever it seemed. He also loves to swim. I took him swimming today while Kaitlyn had swimming lessons. We love our kids. They keep us going and give us something to live for.

No comments: