Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Did I mention we got a Puppy?

The McConkie family is growing at a quick pace these days. While in Saratoga Springs Rich had some free time and was looking on KSL and found Mountain Cur puppies. He called, and the lady just happened to have one brindled male left, and she just happened to be coming to Provo on Saturday (She lived 2 1/2 hours south of Provo). Richard just knew it was ment to be! So on Saturday we got the newest member of the McConkie clan. We would like you all to meet our new puppy... SARGE.

5 comments:

jess said...

cute! i can't believe how big carsen is getting! so cute! and i love your taco braid because i make it too! but i put chicken, broccoli, cheese, and cream of chicken soup in it! yummy! thanks for the new idea. miss you!

Sefhazem and Pagerbeep said...

He's adorable!!!! I've never seen a dog like him before. I'll have to look up that breed. I love his name too. By the way, I had no idea you were expecting!!!! How exciting. Do you know what you are having?

Andrew and Shandee said...

Oh soooo cute!!!! That really is a way cute doggie. Okay. Hate to bug you again, but I am going to be going up to Boise again in October and I was wondering if I and maybe another girl from my program could stay with you for a night? If that is too much to ask, let me know, but I would love to see you guys again!

Jenn said...

Wow, that's fun!! I bet the kids just love him! Good luck!! I never anticipated how much time I wouldn't have to spend training a puppy after the baby arrived. We still love our puppy, but she's getting big, undiciplined, and attention-deprived. Mom only has so many hours in the day and keeping 4 boys happy takes all of it! Poor puppy!! I hope your adventure goes better than ours!! How does he like the chickens? (and vice versa) And we're not sold on moving to Boise (too big) but we'd love to have you on this side of the state!!!!

Jen Gray said...

Alisha, I got a blog!! How are you?! Do you miss the Kid's Klub as much as I do?! I just moved to South Carolina and totally miss the girls at Gold's! Your new puppy is ADORABLE! I'm new to the blogging world but am excited to keep in touch with you! Your kids are growing up and SO darn cute! Hope all is well!
JEN xoxo