Kaitlyn has had her bike for about a year and a half. We ride quite a bit as a family. Enough that she has already gone through one set of training wheels. The other day when we were riding she was made because the bike kept leaning. (I never put the training wheels on very straight.) So, when we got home we just took them off. Rich had to run behind the bike once, for about 20 steps, and that was it. She was off! We are so proud of her. She is getting so big so fast! Way to go Kaitlyn! We LOVE you! (Don't mind my voice on the video, I have been sick for a while, and the wind didn't help my professional filming abilities either.)
2 comments:
I'm impressed! Elena can hardly ride her bike WITH training wheels!
Go Kaitlyn!!! That's awesome!!
By the way, thank you SO MUCH for sending coupons with us to the outlet mall. We happened to catch their Labor Day sales plus the coupon discount, it was incredible!! I got super cute T-shirts for under $2. In the family pictures on our blog, all the boys shirts and the little boys overalls came from that trip. I got 10 shirts, 2 overalls, 2 windbreaker pants, and a pair of jeans (all for the boys) for $40. It was terrific! We'll have to do it again next year!! And the fruit turned out wonderfully too, 36 pints of pear sauce for baby and 16 quarts sliced pears for the rest of us! Such a great deal!! Not to mention the awesome company, it was totally worth the trip!! Thanks again for letting us stay. Love you guys!!
Post a Comment