
n


The McConkie clan has been enjoying the cooler weather. I was able to take the kids and visit Pocatello over conference weekend. It was so much fun to see all of our friends. It was also ISU Homecomming so we had to check out the parade with Uncle Adam, Aunt Ashley, and cousin Brynlee. It was cold, but the kids still had a great time. We also got to see our friend Brynnah. She is truely a miracle! It was her thrid birthday party and it was so fun. Her parents are such great examples of faith, love, and so much more.
Here are the latest picture of Sarge.

As you will notice in the first picture he has a cast on his front leg. Kaitlyn shut his foot in the door the second day we had him and broke his toe. he chewed the cast off and started walking on it, so we didn't have it put back on. Last week, the neighbor kid stepped on his back leg, and then he hurt it again some how at grandmas, and won't walk on it at all. We too him back the to the vet and it is fractured in two different places. POOR SARGE! But he is doing fine and loving all the attention he gets. (I like it too because he can't get into things and his cast is a great chew toy for him.) :) We also had some friends come stay with us the weekend for Pocatello. It is so good to see them! We had a good time. Richard is hunting today, so we will keep you posted. I hope there will be a deer this year!
5 comments:
Sending good hunting vibes to both eh & Rick today then. Rick took Trevor along too so I'm a tad doubtful.
"he" I meant to type "he" aka Rich. sheesh...
Your poor dog! He is so cute. Thanks so much again for letting me stay at your house. You are so awesome! We will have to hang out with the guys too soon.
Your dog is adorable!!! I guess the kids are too! haha! I'm so glad you and the kids were able to come to Brynnah's party we had so much fun and it was great catching up!!! we miss you guys tons!
You dog is SO cute! I can't believe (well, actually I can believe) he broke his back leg! Poor little guy! Maybe this is the Lords way of being very merciful to you and helping you deal with the puppy-stage of "getting into everything and chewing everything!"
Post a Comment