A blog about the blessing and experiences of a family that loves to be together.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
FALL FUN!
Aunt Laura took some cute pictures of the kids...well, Kaitlyn, Carsen wasn't in the mood. They were too cute not to share. They are both getting so big so fast. We had a great time with the McConkies when we blessed baby James Clayton Ashdown, and have been loving the fall weather. Sarge has his cast off and can now act more like a normal puppy. (It's is a bitter sweet). Rich still LOVES his job and we love his time off. Grandpa and Grandma Walker got a calf that the kids can't stop talking about, as well as a rooster so there will be baby chicks in the spring. We are so glad they have a farm for us. :) The baby is growing very well, and as far as we can tell, my episode of swine flu hasn't hurt her at all. Now she just needs a name. :) Carsen is talking a lot now. My favorite is his nickname for Kaitlyn. He calles her "BUG-A". I'm not sure where he got that but it is way cute. He has also discoverd the joy of drawing...on everything! His medium of choice is dry erase marker which does not come off of stuffed animals, clothes, bedding, or carpet! I guess it will just be a constant reminder of this stage of his life. :) Rich and I also had a AMAZING time at the SLC temple last weekend. I would encourage everyone to attend a session there if they ever have the chance. I guess that is all the fun for us so far. Enjoy!
The kids are growing so fast, I can't believe Carson is talking....I still picture him as a baby! LOVE the pictures! Glad to hear all is well! JEN xoxo
Great job Laura! Those are fun pic's! And I laughed when I saw Laura's signature braid in Kaitlyn's hair... I love when she's around to do my girls hair!
3 comments:
The kids are growing so fast, I can't believe Carson is talking....I still picture him as a baby! LOVE the pictures! Glad to hear all is well!
JEN xoxo
Super cute pictures. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I feel like we just saw you and they already look bigger! Love ya.
Great job Laura! Those are fun pic's! And I laughed when I saw Laura's signature braid in Kaitlyn's hair... I love when she's around to do my girls hair!
Post a Comment