Thursday, January 14, 2010

Not Sleeping

Sleep is a wonderful thing when you get it. This time it is not the kids that are keeping me awake. Well, at least not the two that are here. It is the little bun in the oven that seems to keep me up at night, and she isn't even born yet. I guess with just a few weeks left she is just helping me get ready for the next two months of sleep deprivation. So in my awake time I blog and nest. (There is always a TON of cleaning to do).

Carsen has been upgraded into a big boy bed. I must say the transition was a lot harder for me than for him. He loved his crib and never climbed in or out of it. You just put him in it and he rolled over and went to sleep. I have to admit that mom isn't ready to get rid of the pacifier yet. We will have to wait until after the baby is here for a bit.

Speaking of baby, Richard gave in and we have decided.... for now... that the baby's name will be Abigail Beth McConkie. (Beth is Grandma McConkie's name).
Kaitlyn is so excited and can't wait to help take care of her. I am just hoping that I can tell when I am in labor and that Rich is not at work so I can get to the hospital. ;) We will keep you all posted.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

CALL me if you are in labor and need someone to take you to the hospital!! Seriously! Let me know! Any time, day or night...you know I'm always here!! :)

The Meredith's said...

I totally hear you about the no sleeping part! It's miserable! I love the name you picked out! It's funny cause we're naming our little one Abby. Maybe they're destined to be friends! :)

Brynn said...

Ricky and I were just talking about the name Abigail! SOOO CUTE! Congrats yet again! I cannot believe you are THAT close! Way to go! You guys sound like you are doing so great! We miss you guys! Hopefully we will make it down there soon!

Meikjn said...

I have the same problem.

Jen B said...

Cute new family pics! It wasn't that long ago that I was feeling the same way! Hang in there! I'm glad Rich caved! The name is adorable!