These are pictures of our two girls when they were just born, I will get a pic of Carsen up later today to compare that also. They are cute. She was born Mar 1 2010 at 3:30pm. She weighed 8 lb. 15 oz. was 20 3/4 cm long, and is very cute and pink. She loves to eat. What a blessing. Her name will be Abigail Beth McConkie.
12 comments:
She's beautiful. Congrats you guys!!!
Yeay! We are so happy she is here... safe and sound! We can't wait to hug you, Aleisha, hear all the details, and kiss on that sweet baby of yours! Congratulations! She is super cute!!!
Congratulations! I'm so excited to have another baby here! Hope all continues to go well with your cute family!
Another blonde!!! Way to go you guys, she's precious.
AWWWWW, seriously!! She is one gorgeous little girl!! I'm so glad she's here safe and I want to hear the gory details. What's this about THREE EPIDURALS?? You're a saint!
YAY! How beautiful and precious! Congrats! Hopefully we can get a peek at her in a couple weeks! Hope to see you guys!
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
Thank you, thank you THANK YOU for posting pictues!!! She is beautiful and so lucky to be born into such a great family! Congratulations!!!
it worked! I think I may write my own Eviction notice. she is so sweet i am glad you are done being pregnant, and that she is an eater that is a huge blessing.
What a beautiful baby. Glad that she is here safely.
Congratulations...she is so pretty!
Adorable! Congrats!!! We are so excited for you and your family! Tell Kaitlyn "hi" from Kendra!
Post a Comment