A blog about the blessing and experiences of a family that loves to be together.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Happy April!
What a busy time of year! Alex, put his mission papers in and we are just waiting for the call. All the boys were here to participate in his priesthood advancement. What a good looking group of guys! We love you all!
Then we have Easter. The traditional Robbins nests, Easter baskets, eggs, and a snowman?! Yep, that's right. We had a great time East weekend in Utah with the McConkies and the snow! The Easter bunny brought fishing poles this year. We can't wait to try them out!
2 comments:
How fun. I love your new picture on the top of your blog. I miss you guys already. I truly consider you guys close friends. Thanks for all you do.
What a fun weekend (snow and all!) Let us know as soon as Alex gets his call!!! So exciting!
Post a Comment