Thursday, May 27, 2010
30 day Jump Start
Okay, so I have told you all that I LOVE food, but I also really need to lose some weight. Well, Rich and I have finally done it. We are doing the biggest loser 30 day jump start....well as close as we can without breaking the bank. Eating healthy is way more expensive than other foods...The results of weigh in number one are in...we both LOST 5 POUNDS! In a week! Wahoo!!! The kids eat the food too! Yep, that is right, they LOVE turkey burgers and whole wheat bun, and veggies. I'll let you know how the next little bit goes. We are not perfect at the plan by any means, but we are doing the best we can. Oh, I just got the book from the library so if I didn't like it I wasn't out any money, but I'm totally going to buy it! I also love the biggest loser family cookbook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You should buy it at half.com. I bet it would be a lot less. I am excited for you and Rich. Once I have this baby maybe Adam and I could give it a try. I love the biggest loser. I have the 30 day shred video...maybe a different one by Jillian. It is sooo hard.
Great job Aleisha! You should look at maybe starting a bountiful basket site in Boise. It's WONDERFUL and it makes healthy eating a LOT more affordable. Our basket of produce is usually worth $50+, but I only pay $15. I don't think there are pickup sites in your area....but you could start your own! www.bountifulbaskets.org
good job!
That's excellent Aleisha! Keep up the good work.
Hey good for you! That's awesome. Ps. I love your family pictures! The pink and black are awesome.
Awesome! Good for you guys! Good luck! Bryan just ran a sprint triathlon and wants me to join him next year. I hope I catch everyones healthy spirit soon!
Post a Comment