Friday, June 4, 2010

We aRe FaMILy

So after 15 or more years, we finally got some family pictures done. They will be outdated by two little girls in a few weeks. (Both of my sister are going to have babies in July! Don't they look GREAT!) And Uncle Alex is leaving on a mission to Peru. But here they are. I must say they are a great bunch and I'm so blessed to be a part of this family!

6 comments:

Richard said...

Wow, what a great family! How blessed can a husband and wife get? Not much more than this. No, not much.

Christiansen 6 said...

Such cute pictures!! Isn't that fun to be together and get pictures taken. Your family is sure cute! Your parents don't look old enough to have grown kids and that many gandkids!! Maybe that is a good sign, that you will age well, hahaha. Thanks for sharing!

Holly said...

Beautiful pictures! Your kids are adorable. I can't believe Alex is going on a mission...time just goes too fast!

LindsMcConk said...

EVERYONE looks great! I agree that you're going to age well! Your whole family is so sweet.. it has been fun getting to know them!

Jamica said...

GREAT pics! What a cute little family! Isn't it amazing how quickly the pictures are outdated?!

Jen B said...

Great pics!