Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of SCHOOL!!!

She did it!!! After weeks of worrying and some tears Kaitlyn made it through her first day of school and LOVED IT! There were no tears for her...or from her parents or Carsen. She did great and can't wait to go back. I can't believe she is old enough to go to school. I am so proud of her.

The girl on the very far left that you can see half of is in our ward, and the girl on Kaitlyn's right, and the one in front of her are also in our ward. I was glad that she knew a bunch of kids. I think that made things easier.

Check out her shoes! She LOVES them. they are skechers twinkle toes. Not only are they very glittery they also light up!

4 comments:

Sharlee said...

Oh YAY for Kaitlyn!! :) She looks so cute! I think I saw all of your family biking to school that morning...I was on my way out of the house. SO CUTE!

Emily said...

I'm so excited for her and for you. I'm not sure how you made it through, but luckily I have a few years to worry about that!

Jamica said...

Kaitlyn! We are so proud of you! Your shoes are so awesome! We can't wait to hear all about your teacher, your new friends, and your school! We love you!!!

Jen B said...

Hurray Kaitlyn! We went through the same things last year. My Mom got Kendra the same shoes for school. I was wondering if they were allowed? Their so bright...distracting!