Friday, October 8, 2010

Love Fall!


Catching grasshoppers at Grandma and Grandpa's.

This is the hay fort Grandpa built. Complete with 2 doors a few windows, a roof, and flower pots with flowers. Thanks Grandpa!

So what have we been up to? I'm not quite sure, but we seem to keep busy. I love the fall, and am trying to decide if I should do my next tri in about 3 weeks. This one is bigger, but still not a full one. It is a 750 yard swim (in a pool, not a duck poop filled pond..yea) 13 mile bike ride and 3.1 mile run. So I have been spending my time training. We will see if I can commit or not.

Rich, is awesome and has been working a lot. Picking up a few extra shifts here and there so we can go to Peru in 2 years. We have also had some GREAT date nights...rollerblading on the green belt and a killer dinner at Texas Road house. Thanks for all you do! You are the BEST!

Kaitlyn is doing great in school. But she already HATES to do her homework. This is a huge problem because she has many years of school left, and because Carsen does whatever she does. We have a huge attitude adjustment waiting.

Carsen is quite the character, really never a dull moment for him. He is going to be Superman for Halloween and would not leave me alone about his costume so I just bought one. He has already worn it to get Kaitlyn from school and around the house. I will definitely get my money's worth. :)
Abby is getting big. She is not crawling yet, she will scoot and roll. She loves her brother and sister and hates to be left in a room by herself. She is also a HUGE mommy's girl. Kinda sweet, but inconvenient at times.
We went to the Linder F arm Corn Maze and had a great time. Here are a a few pictures of our adventure.
What CUTE kids! They are getting so big!


I think we need a corn box!

Caren is all boy! One day he will love me for this picture. :)

No comments: