Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Carsen!

WOW! I can't believe that he is 3! And what a wonderful 3 years it has been. I can't wait to see what the rest of them have in store for us. He wanted a Super Hero birthday and I couldn't do red frosting, and pink wouldn't do spider-man justice, so he got spider-man cupcakes and a batman cake.

Here are just a few of the reasons we love Carsen.
1. He can turn on a smile just as fast as the tears.
2. He can throw anything...with quite good aim.
3. He can hit anything you can throw.
4. He has more energy than any superhero.
5. He LOVES food.
6. He loves to cuddle.....but really loves to cuddle and nap with dad.
7. He plays well with Abby and Kaitlyn.
8. He loves his Grandparents.

Love you Bud!


1 comment:

kimberly said...

he's such a cute kid. happy birthday buddy!