Carsen on the other hand....I was in Walmart getting some soap and razors when he see the toothbrushes. And not just any toothbrush, a spider-man toothbrush.
Carsen: "Mom, I want that toothbrush."
Me:"Not today Carsen, you already have a toothbrush." (and you are getting a spider-man one in your stocking)
Carsen: "But I want it!"
Me: "Carsen, I said no."
Carsen, in a singing chant voice"Police man Police man come and get mom, she won't buy me that toothbrush!"
All I could do was laugh. Kaitlyn is very scared of Policemen, I have no idea why. We have never been pulled over or anything, but when she wants Carsen to play her game, or do anything for that matter, she tells him the police are coming and he quickly complies to her request. :) Kids. They can be naughty, but they sure do make life nice. (for the most part. )
1 comment:
I sure do love them...
Post a Comment