A blog about the blessing and experiences of a family that loves to be together.
Ahh So Cute!
Cutest thing ever!!!! I love those first steps! And her excited laugh! It's a wonder that happy babies don't hyperventilate! It makes me laugh and tear up all at the same time!
She is so cute. I want to come home so bad. Hopefully soon. We can get the kids together and let them play and we can have girl time. :) Love ya.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ahh So Cute!
Cutest thing ever!!!! I love those first steps! And her excited laugh! It's a wonder that happy babies don't hyperventilate! It makes me laugh and tear up all at the same time!
She is so cute. I want to come home so bad. Hopefully soon. We can get the kids together and let them play and we can have girl time. :) Love ya.
Post a Comment