A blog about the blessing and experiences of a family that loves to be together.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Abby's Birthday Cake
Tomorrow Abby will be one! I can't believe it! Here is a sneak peak at her cake. I had to take a picture before something happened to it. :) There are a bunch of flowers on the backside too.
So cute! I'm glad you got a picture before the inevitable happens....at least that's how it is at my house. I usually don't get as far as completing the cake before someone's fingers have been in it!
That is one darling cake! I assume you made it yourself??? If you did, then you amaze me even more! I love all your updates too. I can't believe Abby is 1!!!
3 comments:
Amazing cake! I'm hoping to do something cool and fancy for Logan's first birthday in a few weeks. :)
So cute! I'm glad you got a picture before the inevitable happens....at least that's how it is at my house. I usually don't get as far as completing the cake before someone's fingers have been in it!
That is one darling cake! I assume you made it yourself??? If you did, then you amaze me even more! I love all your updates too. I can't believe Abby is 1!!!
Post a Comment