Thursday, February 24, 2011

Worthy of a post

Okay so me and my weight have been rivals for as long as I can remember. I have only lost 3 pounds since I was a the Dr. in October! That includes my race and iron man etc. So he adjusted my thyroid meds again and we have a plan. I can do this right?! I think doing a real iron man would be easier, but I going to do my best. Wish me luck.

Now this is what is really worthy of a post. Hope you laugh as much as I did. :)

Well, I figured out why I'm so fat. The shampoo I use in the shower runs down my body and says, "for extra volume and body." I'm going to start using Dawn dish washing soap. It says, "dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove!!"

4 comments:

Emily said...

Haha! I love it! It's just what I needed tonight. Keep us posted on how it goes. I'm excited for you!

Kenny and Jamie Garrett said...

Ha ha! FUNNY! Since you mentioned your thyroid and being on meds, I thought I would suggest this to you: Jillian Michael's "Master Your Metabolism" book. Have you heard of/read it? I just got done reading it and she has some pretty good points/ideas in there. We are incorporating her suggestions into our lifestyle and we both have been losing weight (along with exercise, of course) and feeling great!

Stephanie May Anderson said...

WOHOOOO! Welcome to wonderland, save me a spot, I'll be there soon hopefully. In the next life let's sign up for new thyroids eh? you're amazing, I miss seeing you in Pocatello! Thanks for all your encouragement and inspiration.

Jenn said...

That's great!!!
When you get a slow minute, call me!! We really need to catch up!