Saturday, May 21, 2011

What does that mean?

Okay, so what does it mean that Richard is going from this...

to this.....(nurse practitioner)



I'm sure it will mean a bunch of this.....







and in two years, we hope it will put us even closer to this...

We are so thankful for this wonderful blessing that we have to go back to school. We know that it will be a hard two years, but it will be worth it. We are lucky enough to stay here and complete the program through ISU. If all goes well, Rich will be a SUPERHERO and work full time and go to school full time, and some where in there complete 800 clinical hours, sleep, and be a husband and father. :) We are excited for our adventure and will keep you all posted!

4 comments:

Stephanie May Anderson said...

Congratulations to you guys! Nurse practitioner school is such a great decision. Hopefully one day we will also head down that path so Dan can do mental health/psychiatric nurse practitioner school. Good luck and so excited for you guys!!!

kimberly said...

that's a cute post! you guys are awesome. if anyone can do it you can. congratulations!

Becky Moss said...

Wow congrats Rich! It sounds like life is going to be crazy busy for awhile, but if anyone can handle it you two can.

Jamica said...

hahaha! I love all the pics but especially laughed at the multiple farm animals! So cute!
I have every bit of confidence in both of you! I'm sure it will be hard though, so please don't always put on a happy face... somedays you just need to cry and complain about life. I expect a call on those days. I love you guys! Congrats! Mwaa!