Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day!

Well, Rich got the typical Father's Day gifts....a wallet and a tie, but we hope he loves them! (Thanks Em for the tip for pioneerpartyandgift.com) The kids were also super excited to make him a video of them singing. It was a lot of fun.

We are so thankful for Richard. He is amazing! He is a hard worker. He is even going back to school. He loves to play with the kids, and they would spend every second with him if they could. He is so much fun. He is always worried about us and makes sure that we are well taken care of. He is a great example in his church duties and his testimony of Christ. Thanks for all you do Rich. We LOVE YOU! Happy Father's Day!



3 comments:

Emily said...

Ha! I love it! I watched the demo on these the other day. I'm glad you're ambitious enough to try it. I considered it, maybe next year!
And yes, we love Rich too!

Sharlee said...

Love the picture of you and the kids. And man you pull off some great gifts (at the last minute...ahem!:) I am so impressed!

Sharlee said...

Oh and tell Mr. Money Bags that we want in on some of that Roa Ann's :)