Sunday, July 3, 2011

My little Fish

Just completed swim lessons for the year. It was great! I thought I could get away with just having Carsen and Kaitlyn take them, (Carsen is finally old enough to go to the preschool class), but I knew I would just be chasing Abby the whole time so we signed them all up. Lucky for me Dad had some days off and took a few turns too. Here are a few pictures from diving board day.

Kaitlyn did not want anyone to catch her. This is HUGE because last year she cried and cried because she had to jump off at all.
Abby showing a little shoulder. She loves to play with her dad!

This is supposed to be a thumbs up, but you get the idea! I love my kids and that they do everything with passion and excitement. They get that from their dad.

1 comment:

Aleisha said...

I love your little fish!
Mom