Yes, my bed was really covered in stuff. But hey this is life, and we are living it and loving it. :)
Carsen has had a HUGE week this past week. He learned to ride his bike with no training wheels and couldn't be happier. He had been riding a total of 20 min before he had both feet off the pedals, attempted to ride with one hand, and was standing on his pedals. (I think we need to increase our life ins. policy on this kid). He has also perfected the art of crashing to stop. And on just as a happy note for mom, NO MORE PULL-UPS!!! WAHOO! (he only used them at night, but still we are pull up free!)
Just as a note. I paid $10 for his bike and $2 for his helmet from DI. We love to get the kids bikes on craigs list because if they beat them up it isn't a big deal, and they use them soooo much that we always get our money's worth. Kaitlyn wore out the tires on her last two and it is cheaper to buy a new bike then to buy new tread for the tire.
We had to make it to the fair. It was my first time ever at the Western Idaho Fair. I was a bit skeptical. I am a HUGE fan of the Eastern Idaho state fair for many reason, not to mention Reed's Dairy ice cream, but I was pleasantly surprised. They had a baby yak, and a Zabu and lots of other things. It was pretty hot, but other than that we all had a great time, and none of the kids tried to crawl into the bed with the animals this year. Abby did climb the cages, but that is too be expected. Kaitlyn is going to do 4-H next year with a bunny or chicken.
Kaitlyn loves school, and even plays school with Carsen when she gets home. It is so cute. Abby likes to play too, but doesn't listen too well. :)
The Cousins came to visit and we can't wait to see them again. The girls were sooooo funny! I can't get the video to post...but stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment