So, I have the best uncle in the whole world. He is a Fireman/paramedic/pilot and when we went with some friends to see him, he made some kids very very happy. We got to see ALL of the firetrucks. The jaws of life, the tools, to whole bit. Then we got to try on all the clothes, masks, hat, boots, air tanks, etc. We got to sit in the driver seats and climb all over them. We even rolled the hoses out and back up again. We saw the maps, the call center, the sleep rooms, etc. It was great! Then it was on to the ambulance. We even got hooked up to the heart monitor! To top it off, we all piled into the latter truck and went for a joy ride! I even go to honk the horn! Did you know it was a peddle on the floor? His plane was gone, but we did get to see the fixed wing on it's way to WY to pick up a patient. All and all it was AMAZING! We all had a great time. I think I might want to be a firefighter when I grow up! Thanks Pope!
And Thanks to our friends for letting us stay even with Abby not feeling well. We had so much fun!
4 comments:
Sounds fun! I miss you! Kaitlyn looks so old in the picture of her in the truck...my gosh! And I read your cake pops post and I miss YW...I feel like I'm missing out. I guess the grass is always greener, huh?!
I think my boys would go crazy with excitement. It looks like so much fun. Referring to the pic of Abby drawing on herself, when did she get so big? I thought she was still a baby.
A kids dream!!! What a fun uncle to have!!! Next time you come to our house maybe Uncle Bryan could clean out their ears for them or something! :)
That sounds like fun! What a great idea for kids!
Post a Comment