Thursday, November 10, 2011

What I am thankful for


Maybe it doesn't happen enough, maybe it should happen more. Either way (6 in one hand, 1/2 dozen in the other), I need to tell my wife how thankful I am for her. I have it pretty good. She does everything for this family without compensation in monetary form and definitely without enough thanks for it (we are all working on that). She makes my life so easy and I am sure I make her life so busy. She makes sure I have lunch when I go to work or clinicals. She makes sure I have clothes clean for both, the house is picked up and if you visit you know we have kids. I wouldn't have that any other way. She is amazing. She is beautiful. I once had a seminary teacher tell me that you wouldn't marry someone unless you thought they were beautiful. I completely agree. She is not only beautiful physically, she is beautiful spiritually. She is always reminding me about FHE, scriptures with the kids, and prayers. She plays with the kids, reads to them, and makes homemade playdough for them. She plays games, puts puzzles together, and above all she ENJOYS it. Can a person be any more lucky than I am to have a person like she is? No. I am the luckiest person in the world and I have a wife who is the most amazing person I have ever met. I love her. I hope she knows that.

This is what she needs....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Rich. You have an AMAZING wife. Cute post!!! :)

Andrew and Shandee said...

Oh how sweet! You do have an amazing wife and mother. I love you Aleisha!

Emily said...

I couldn't agree more! Your wife is awesome!

Mom Force said...

You are right your wife is awesome but even more awesome than that is the fact that you recognize how awesome she is. There would be a lot less divorce a lot less unhappiness if we could each realize how important and special our spouse is to us. I am grateful you realize what a blessing Aleisha is.

Christiansen 6 said...

What a wonderful compliment to your wife!! I am sure she appreciates all you do as well!

Jamica said...

Awww.....Rich! That was sweet! (sometimes you surprise me!) ;) Aleisha you ARE amazing and always make me want to be a better mother and wife. I love you. And i love you Rich for being aware of just how bless you are! Never forget it! You two are a great team!