(this is my attempt at basketball commentary. I have a lot to work on)
Looks like we are going to have a good game tonight. Both coaches doing some last minute instruction.
Coach made a good move to save McConkie for the second quarter. She is a little taller than the other kids. She seems to be pretty relax today considering it is her first game. I can't say that for some of the fan in the stands. Her mom seems pretty nervous.
Beginning of the second quarter and McConkie is bringing it down the court. (She did great until it hit her shoes and got away from her.) :)
Wow! Look at that defence. Her arms have got to be getting tired. I don't think she put them down the whole game. (even when she was offense) :)
Great Pass by McConkie.
Final Score - depends on how you count it. Sixers made more baskets than us, but we had one happy girl when the game was over and that is what counts! Way to go Kaitlyn. We are so proud of you. Keep up the good work!
1 comment:
Love this! I've always wondered why people pay loads of money to go see NBA games. Little people games are way more entertaining.
Post a Comment