Wait for it, Wait for it, I thought as I continued folding. Oh, there it is the deep breath and the cry again. Usually this happens when Abby takes his toys, or Kaitlyn tells him he can't do something. So I just sit and wait for him to come to me and tell me what happened. This time as I look up, I see Carsen in tears and blood coming from his nose and mouth. CRAP!
Rush into the bathroom to make sure no teeth are gone and that his nose isn't broken. After getting him all cleaned up and calmed down I began the cleaning up process. It was a war zone! Following drops of blood then I would see a sword on the ground, more blood, a helmet from the dress up box, another sword, more blood...
Funniest part was...He tripped and fell on the kitchen floor and smashed his face. He did it all himself. There was no battle at all. Poor Guy! I will be very surprised if his face isn't black and blue for church tomorrow.
3 comments:
Haha! Glad it was nothing though.
Haha! This is so funny but I feel bad for Carsen! That must have been an exciting scene :)
He doesn't know his own strength! What a funny little guy! LOVE him!
Post a Comment