Oh how I wish the mothers of the 2000 Stripling Warriors would have left a parenting book! In my own reading as well as in Sunday school today we talked about the stripling warriors. They are 2000 young men, I'm not sure exactly how old they are, but teens, who made a covenant with the Lord to protect their Liberty and that of their fathers.
Here is what I would love to ask their mothers:
How did you teach them how powerful and important a covenant is?
How did you teach them exact obedience?
How did you teach them to love you, and others?
How did you teach them love, honor, and respect for their country, freedoms, religion, and liberties?
How did you teach them to have such amazing faith in the Lord, and in their leaders?
How did you teach them to pray?
How did you get them to eat their veggies so they would be healthy enough to fight in an army?
How did you teach them to sleep in their own beds?
How did you teach them to become 2000 of the most amazing men to ever live????
I'm not saying that even if I had the answers to these questions that I could do it, but it would be a nice place to start. :)
1 comment:
Oh man alive...I am with you on that one:) Good thought...
Post a Comment