Today Kaitlyn and I ran our fist race together. It was the Harvest Classic and so fun. It was only a mile. Kailtyn was very excited when we signed up to run because a few of her friends and their mom's were doing it, but it was a different story when it was time to practice. But we found that we would run the mile loop around Brother's Park while Dad was at soccer with Carsen and Abby and that was okay. We only trained for two days (over the course of a week), and Kaitlyn only had to stop and walk once. She did GREAT! I think she had a great time. next year the whole family is doing it. :) This year Rich was coaching Carsen's soccer game that was at the same time as our race. As soon as I get the cute pictures of her friends I will post them too. Way to go Kaitlyn! I'm so proud of you! You can do hard things! 
To
1 comment:
way to go!!! You guys look awesome, sounds like a great thing to do as mom and daughter.
Post a Comment