Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Oh what do you do in the Summertime?

We spend a lot of time riding bikes. This day Kaitlyn happend to be at school.  Notice neither child has on shoes or a helmet. Some days I'm just not up for a battle. 

 Carsen is doing more and more tricks. I just close my eyes.
 Abby thinks she can do tricks too. I bet her training wheels will be off by next spring.
 Carsen really really wants to learn to jump his bike. (It's a good thing Rich is working in the ER, I think we may need it.)
 We also like to cuddle our pets. This is Abby and Buddy. Yes, he likes to be held like a baby. He is asleep here. I had to check just to make sure. Abby always hold him very careful, but no so much that he can get away. :)
 Carsen and Tiger have always been buddies. She likes to sit on his lap with this blanket every morning and they watch cartoons. This started when Abby was born Carsen was sick and would sit in the rocking chair with her.
 This is my little brother and me at the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake.

 This is the new giraiff. It is only 12 days old!!! I can't believe it can already walk! Look at those legs!
 Feeding the polar bear.
 Abby was running away so she got a back ride.
 Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Jamica...Some how I have no pictures of Rick or all the other cousins and Aunts and Uncles that were with us. Probably because we were all chasing kids at one time or another. :)

That is just a few of the things we like to do in the summertime. :)

1 comment:

Seleta said...

Looks like a wonderful summer :) Also love your post with the high standards. You are so creative! Hope you are well!