For those of you who don't know, Richards bus driving days are coming to an end. I know it is sad, but true. I'll let Richard break the news to Kaitlyn. Richard as a new job as a SNAP (Student Nurse Apprentice) at Bingham Memorial Hospital. He is so excited to use his skills as a nurse. Way to go dad! We love you!
4 comments:
Congrats Rich! Hey, if you need to take a break, feel free to drop in on us here in Blackfoot!
CONGRATS!!! We are so happy for you all! I'm so glad I found your blog for some reason I had a different one that stayed empty!! Aliesha if you need a break let me know cause I'm ALWAYS needing one!
Congrats Rich! We are so happy for you that it so awesome! Found your blog on the Wertz blog! Glad we can stay in touch with some of the old ward. Congrats again!
Wahoo Rich, those 12 hours shifts sure do rock!
Post a Comment