Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Kids are so funny!
I just wanted to share a funny from Kaitlyn. Yesterday morning she asked where Rich was. (He stared his new job and works 5:30am until 5:30pm). I told her he was at work as a nurse. She got very concerned and said that he couldn't do that because he was our dad. He wasn't a nurse, he was our dad. Later that night over dinner I was telling Rich about it and she looked and him and very seriously said, "Dad, you can't be and nurse and my dad at the same time cause you'll get all mixed up!" Ha ha ha. She is so funny. She also insists that she can have three cookies and three stories because she is three, not one or two. Kids, What do we do with them? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment